1. Anyone 18 years of age or older may collect Ballot Access Petition Signatures.
2. Anyone signing the Ballot Access Petition must be a resident of Nevada and must have voted in the last election.
3. All document packets must consist of 100 Ballot Access Petition pages
4. All document packets must be stapled together
5. All document packets must be notarized by the Ballot Access Petition
6. All document packets must be turned into the County Clerk’s Office, in the Congressional District, where
signatures were gathered.
Thank you for all you do!